Segway Fun Rome offers you the Grand City Tour. It is a comprehensive guided tour wherein you can experience Rome from a comfortable segway.
Three-hour guided Segway tour of Rome, Italy for 70€
Our 3-hour tour covers the popular sites. Mentioned below is the highlight of our guided Italy segway tour.
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori
- Piazza Venezia
- Roman Forums
- Imperial Forums
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Via dei Condotti
Participate in Segway Guided Tour:
Do you want to participate in the all encompassing Roman experience? Take a ride on segway transporter to realize your dream. You may come alone or be accompanied by your family members, closest friends or even colleagues. But, you should positively opt for the guided tour on Segway Personal Transporter.
The comfort of a Segway Fun Roman tour gives you the time and energy to observe what Rome has to offer to its guests. Watch the historical monuments, landmarks, sceneries and hangouts glide past as you travel on the segway transporter. Your guide will make sure that you enjoy every moment of the trip.
Enjoy a Splendid Roman Vacation on Segway:
Your Italy segway tour commences at Piazza Montevechio passes through Campo dei Fiori and reaches Capitol. The Capitol is the most popular mound in Italy.
The trip covers some of the most famous sites of Rome, including Fountain Trevi, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and Colosseum. The 3-hour trip finally ends at our office.
The Trip Comprises of the Following Features:
Our guided segway tour has these attributes
- Participants will have to undergo safety training for 30 minutes before embarking on the trip.
- It is a 3-hour ride on rented segway.
- You can avail a video guide in French, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian.
- Tour leaders are youthful, energetic and most importantly certified. They are well-versed in Italian and English.
Your Segway Tour Offers These:
Make use of these extra facilities of our tour
- You can use the Krust helmets that come with the rented segway for your safety.
- Drink as much coffee and water as you can.
- Avail pictures of your tour from the gallery.
- You will get winter gloves and waterproof ponchos.
Avoid a Segway Ride if you are:
Segway ride is fun, but not everyone can enjoy it. You should stay away from segway tours, if you fall under the following categories.
- Below 10 years
- More than 260 lbs (120 kg)
- Affected at that moment by addictive drug or alcohol
Pre-requisite of Segway Tour Participation:
Before participating in the tour each and everyone should sign a declaration of liability form.
Guided Segway tours of Rome, Italy:
Besides the Grand City Tour, Segway Fun Rome offers the following guided trips
- Panoramic Night Tour
- Rome Segway Tours
- Top Sights in Rome
- Segway Tour Reviews
Gift you close ones an awesome Italy segway tour experience through the sidewalks and streets of Rome. You are going to spend some unique moments in the Baroque city.