- Top 10 Must-see of Rome in 3 hours
- 15 km route throughout best sights of Rome
- Experience the city with honest local guides
About Segway Grand City Tour
THE BEST OF ROME IN JUST THREE HOURS
? Do you like Segway and history?
? Do you want to see the Top 10 Roman sights and their secrets with an experienced local guide?
? Are you also interested in tips for the best coffee, pizza or ice cream, besides the sights?
Come with us and enjoy an unforgettable three-hour experience on Segways without unnecessary blisters from a tour that is more than 12 km long!
WHAT WILL YOU SEE?
During our ride, an experienced guide will take you to the most popular historical sights situated in Rome! You will taste a bit of Antique by the Colosseum, the Forum Romanum, and by the Pantheon. You will admire the beauties of Baroque architecture by the magical Fontana di Trevi, the Spanish steps, and the beautiful Piazza Navona square.
FROM ITALY TO VATICAN
During the tour, you will also cross Italy’s border! We will visit the St. Peter Square at Vatican, and who knows, you might even catch a sight of the Pope! Don’t worry, there’s no need to show passports here:)!
SECURITY RULES ON SEGWAY
A Segway tour also includes the lending of a helmet, which is compulsory for riding a Segway. If the weather is not good, we have prepared raincoats and gloves for you. But don’t worry, if it rains, you can cancel the tour free of charge.
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de’ Fiori
- Piazza Venezia
- Roman Forums
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Via dei Condotti
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Angel Castle
- Fountain of the Four Rivers
- Trinità dei Monti
- Via Condotti
- Ara Pacis
- Mausoleo Augusto
- Arch of Costantin
- Trajan’s Column
- St.Chiesa sant’ Ignazio
- Teatro Marcello
- Turtle Fountain
- Fontana della Barcaccia
- 3 hours Segway rent
- Young skilled licensed guide En
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Bottled Water
- Helmets for your safety
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check Facebook after your tour
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 12 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs